- Kate previews her debut album at Bennetts Lane Jazz Club – Melbourne, Australia. March 1st.
- Kate is selected as one of 5 finalists in the Sarah Vaughan International Vocal Competition held at NPAC – NJ, USA – November.
- Kate is the Artist in Residence at the Victorian College of the Arts Faculty of the University of Melbourne during 2014.
- Kate joined the faculty at the Australian Institute of Music (AIM) in Melbourne. [link]
- Kate records her debut album with the Australian Broadcasting Commission (ABC). [link]
- Kate wins the Melbourne Music Prize development award. [link]
- Kate launches her self-titled original acoustic jazz quintet project at Chapel off Chapel as part of the Stonnington Jazz Festival.
- Paris Tour – Kate is invited to perform in Paris, France to play music from ‘The Berlin Session’. [link]
- Kate wins second prize at the prestigious National Jazz Awards on voice at the Wangaratta Jazz and Blues Festival, Victoria Australia.
- Kate records the album GRAFT with Barney McAll and Invenio choir [link]
- Kate performs with Joss Stone, Mavis Staples, Rickie Lee Jones, Emmanuel Jal and Archie Roach at the Melbourne Festival – Sidney Myer Music Bowl, Melbourne in November.
- Kate performs with Barney McAll’s GRAFT project at the Wangaratta Jazz and Blues Festival. [link]
- Kate records album ‘Gone without saying’ with the Invenio Choir.
- Kate travels to Berlin to record the album ‘The Berlin Session’ with the Andy Sugg group. [link]
- Kate wins first place in the James Morrison Vocal Scholarship. [link]